Tuesday, July 19, 2011

See what you've been missing in this Saints Row: The Third 'Deconstructed' trailer (Saints Row: The Third)

As I hastily reported last month, Saints Row: The Third suddenly became�one of my most anticipated games of 2011�seemingly by no longer giving a shit. There?s�no more punches being pulled, very little restraint, and quite frankly it looks like its embracing everything a true "sandbox" game should be -�logistics and realism be damned!

So now that it?s balls-out, wonderfully juvenile approach has my full attention, I?m totally bummed to admit I?m not up on just about anything that went down in�Saints Row 2. Luckily, lead writer Steve Jaros is walking your through the recent�"Power" announcement trailer, and his commentary will shed some insight on recent events and bring Steelport newbs up to speed.

Jul 18, 2011

pc games strategy top 10 pc games top xbox games used xbox games video game reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment