Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Vault

The Vault

TrickySince my computer room tends to have people in it, most of the time my speakers have to stay muted. Still, when I get the urge to be a heroic guitarist, a revolutionary dancer, or an elite agent of beat, no one can stop me from having the volume go up to 11. To quote Dire Straits: I want my JiG! This week in The Vault, lets give a round of sound for three games whose awesome audio is music to my ears.

While we welcome any comments about this weekly feature here, we do ask that if you need any help with the individual games, please post your questions on that game's review page. Well, what are you waiting for? Get out there and rediscover some awesome!

arcade games best xbox games computer games download xbox games free pc games

No comments:

Post a Comment