Sunday, April 24, 2011

New Max Payne 3 screenshots feature Payne before and after hair (Max Payne 3)

I love Max Payne (platonically), but I'm still not sure I love his new, old bald dude persona. Today, Rockstar released a new batch of screens from EDGE's cover story, and while bald Payne makes several appearances, so does a much more Payne-like Payne. Perhaps the game includes flashbacks, or just a significant amount of time progression. Or maybe bald Payne is his long-lost brother (one can hope). I should probably just read the EDGE feature, but until then, screenshots.

A selection of the most notable screens is below, and you can see the whole set, all big and stuff,�in our screenshot viewer.

I miss constipated Max, personally.

Apr 22, 2011

video games xbox games arcade games best xbox games computer games

No comments:

Post a Comment